Is electric shaving better for sensitive skin?
You need to buy a shaver and you don’t want to spend more than €200 . The problem is that your skin is sensitive and easily irritated during shaving. If this is your case, you will know what I am talking about.
Every morning you face a real martyrdom. You end up with burning skin and the neck area (where the hairs are more difficult to shave) as if you had been sandpapered.
Not only do you feel uncomfortable, but your look suffers.
Imagine the image you give if you go on a date with a completely red face or if you show up to a job interview with a face full of wounds and redness.
You need a solution. It does not matter if the shaver is foil and rotary blades.
After looking for models, you decide to rule out many candidates because they are out of your budget. You don’t want to spend €180 or more.
Don’t despair, there is the shaver you need that fits your budget. However, before looking at the best options, you need to understand what the problem is.
Why does the skin get irritated during shaving?
You’re not alone. There are thousands of men who find shaving problematic.
To solve the problem, you must first understand it.
If you have any serious skin conditions, you should consult your doctor before purchasing a razor. He will tell you what treatment you need and whether or not you should shave with an electric razor.
Why does an electric shaver irritate the skin?
There are several reasons for the sensitive skin electric razor:
- Overheating of the shaving head – As you go over the skin, there is friction between the skin and the blades that raise the temperature of the shaving head. The higher the temperature, the more irritation.
- The blades do not cut well – When the blades wear down, the shaving performance decreases considerably. It forces you to make many passes over the same area to leave the skin completely shaved.
- The head is very rigid – It forces you to press against the skin because it does not adapt well to the contours of the face.
- The shaver has too much power – That an electric shaver is powerful is very good. However, that power can work against sensitive skin, especially if there is not much hair to shave. The load falls on the skin and not on sparse and very fine hair.
- Foils and blades are dirty – micro-cuts (which are almost invisible) can occur during shaving. They are the gateway to all kinds of bacteria and germs. Imagine the effects that wiping with dirty blades can have on the skin.
Once you are clear about the problem, it is easier to find the solution.
Buy these electric shavers for men’s face from Bestratedelectricshavers.